Monday, October 29, 2007

Time Flies

Today has really just flown right by. I have had hardly any time to blog so forgive me for this being as brief as I can make it because now it is 11pm and I am ready for bed but I should just finish this blog first! So here goes: Here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks. Explanations will be below the pictures.




We had our first real snow storm and on Oct. 21st...we woke up to snow on the ground...enough snow to make a snowman. Nathan's first snowman he was able to help with. This picture of the snowman with Nathan behind it, is really funny because Ryan was making a stool for Nathan to sit on...made with snow so he was rolling a ball in the snow so Nathan was copying him. He was just on his hands and knees crawling in the snow being like daddy. I thought it was so funny because he just jumped right down in the snow.



Nathan and Daddy with their snowman! Pretty cool huh? Nathan loved the snow...even though he had a nasty cold that day we couldn't hold him back from playing in it. Too much fun really!




Okay, now I know what you are thinking but hear me out first! Nathan woke up in the middle of the night crying. Ryan went in there and he was on the floor with his books crying. So Ryan put him in his bed, tried to calm him down but he kept asking for a book and then his Tigger and Pooh book and then mommy. So I was dead asleep but I went in there and laid with him. He immediately calmed down and went to sleep. The next morning (this picture is a day old of the bruise) he came in our room and he had this huge bump on his head. Go figure! I have no idea how he got it. He must have fell out of bed or hit his head on the corner of his bed or something. He is okay though!



Another picture of him sporting his nasty bruise. He is too cute in this picture to not show...his cute smile in his "Piderman Jammies".



So Saturday morning I got a call from my one of my best college buddies Celeste. She lives in Vernal, Utah and was out here so we met for lunch. She actually works with Ryan kinda cause Ryan covers the Vernal area. So Ryan and I took the kids and went to meet her for lunch and yes we had YUMMY food at Cafe Rio. We used to drive from Cedar City to St. George just to eat at Cafe Rio. Life just doesn't get any better than good friends and good food! She hasn't seen me since I was 9 months pregnant with Nathan. Long time but it was so fun because we were able to just pick up from where we left off. She is the cutest friend! I miss her but I am so excited she will be moving back to the Salt Lake valley...well Utah county but that's closer than Vernal! I miss you Celeste and can't wait to hang out again!



We have a trunk or treat for our ward tomorrow and we are part of the activities committee. Our job for this is homemade rootbeer. We decided we needed to do a trial run and make sure we know how to make some good rootbeer. Ryan and Nathan are playing in the rootbeer with the dry ice smoke coming out. Nathan thought it was so much fun to see it go everywhere when Ryan would blow in it. It turned out good and we will have pictures of the ward trunk or treat tomorrow night.




So happy with the rootbeer and dry ice can't you tell?




We decided to go a little crazy and update the floor in our bathroom upstairs. Ryan laid lanolium tiles and it turned out really good.
Stay tuned for costume pictures in the next couple of days! Yay for Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana loves the pictures.... especially the ones of the snowman. Keep them coming....

Anonymous said...

Nathan Auntie Angie loves your snowman. We miss you and can't wait to see you after Christmas. Sorry you have a nasty bump on your head hopefully it is getting better. Hope you have a great Halloween and tell your mom she needs to post some pictures of your little sister Rylee.