Monday, October 15, 2007

Naps...a thing of the past?

Well I just have to say that Nathan is being so difficult when it comes to taking naps. How rude! I want/need my peace for a couple of hours every afternoon and today it was another battle to get him to go to sleep. I took all the books away, I put up his gate (how I get him to stay in his room) and I almost even tapped his light switch so he couldn't turn it on that was my next move. He finally slept for about an hour when he finally fell asleep which I won't even say how long that took him. I just can't even imagine not having a couple of hours every afternoon to kind of relax and take a break. I usually can either take a nap or do something that I don't usually get to do while the kids are up...for example blog, clean my house, and much more! So I don't really know what to think about this being difficult during naptime, honestly. All's I can say is please keep your naps going for a while, I am just not ready for you to give them up.

No comments: