Friday, October 19, 2007

Just a little bit of fun

I decided that I needed to put some new pictures on the blog...we have just been snapping them at different times so they are from all different days but lots of pictures nonetheless! Hope you enjoy! I will explain them below each picture.
Nathan wanted to try Rylee's saucer out. I could buy him baby toys and he would be happy. He always plays with Rylee's toys...drives me crazy sometimes! haha
Rylee had a blow out the other day and she looked so cute in between outfits...with her striped socks and cute headband.
Nathan and Rylee laying on the ottoman. Rylee looks like she has been crying or something.
Rylee after her bath this morning. She is too cute to not take pictures of all the time...Okay so both of my kids are too cute not to constantly take pictures of! hehehe I love 'em!
Today we went over to Grandma Gloria's house (my grandma) and she was so excited to see the kids. She had all of her toys out for Nathan to play with. She was down on the floor playing with him; putting the toys together and reading books to him. She also held Rylee but she is just too sweet with Nathan. She is like 76 years old and crawls around on her knees chasing Nathan as a tiger. We love to visit her!
Nathan got a hold of the camera this morning and he took lots of pictures of himself and here is just one of the many.

Nathan in his cowboy boots, hat and shorts...don't you love his outfit of choice? I just had to laugh because we always talk about how he would wear cowboy boots with shorts...and here he is!

Hope you all enjoyed these recent pics!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too Cute!!! Love the boots and hat Nathan...every little boy does that. Cute socks Rylee!! You made my day! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Nana loves the pictures. Nathan what a photographer!!!

barlows said...

Does Grandma Gloria hire out? Kenzie still talks about how Wade's grandma took care of Caylee at Wade's wedding.

kristina said...

I remember my little brother putting on outfits like that last pic of nathan. Your kids are so cute!