Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baby Shower

Well we had an eventful weekend...it has taken me forever to blog about it because we are barely getting back to normal. Ryan had yesterday off from work since it was Columbus Day and all so we went and played as a family. We did a some shopping; we are trying to get the costumes put together for Halloween. We still haven't found a flannel plaid Woody from Toy Story looking shirt. So if you have any great ideas please help I need them! We did go to Green River this past weekend because it was Mandy's baby shower and I was helping to give it. So we ventured there and Ryan and Nathan went hunting while the girls had the party. Nathan was so excited to go "hunting" it was halarious. So Ryan got him up at the crack of dawn...no really there wasn't even a crack of dawn yet! It was like 4:45 am! Yah, usually I am not conscious at that time unless Rylee wakes me up but that day I did get up to kiss my boys goodbye. They went with Ryan's dad and brothers to hunt a cow elk for his dad and oldest brother, Greg who had tags. I got in a little bit of conference which was great the parts I did see and listen to. I was so excited about Elder now President Eyring! He is an amazing man! Then in between the conferences we had Mandy's baby shower. There was a room full of ladies who came and it was a good time. We played one game which was guessing how much baby items cost. All the ladies were way over! Babies don't cost that much (good thing, but they still cost a lot!)! But it was fun to see how much they really did think a package of diapers cost and so on! Then Mandy got to keep all the good stuff (baby items) which she will totally need! She is such a cutie and I can't wait for her to have her baby! Poor girl is miserable and in these times you hope that the baby comes early! We had a great time just chatting all of us girls all weekend. We even bought Rylee and their little girl matching outfits for Christmas. Alright, well the weekend was fun and I am glad to be getting back to normal.


Rylee and her daddy! She is almost rolling all the way over! She is just a mover and a shaker!


This is the MOST classic look on Rylee's face! She is saying "Are you kidding me dad?! Why do you have me on Nathan's shoulders?! Get me down NOW! HELP!"



I think that I need to start praying for some serious patience that I have somehow lost today. Nathan is just driving me up the wall and I need to take a deep breath and try to calm down when I talk to him and deal with him. Also, I need to clean the house because we are supposed to have a showing tonight on the house! Okay, so everybody start praying that we get more showings and sell it soon! Thanks! Oh and I will try to pick up the blogging pace again. Things got crazy sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tris I enjoyed the pics and have missed your blog updates. Glad your back at it.