Okay so today was a great day in the housing department. Well our house to be exact! So finally the market seems to be picking up. Today we had two...yes I said TWO showings. We had one this afternoon and then another one tonight. I couldn't be happier really. Now let's just hope that something happens with these showings. Tomorrow we will find out what they thought.
So I went to Costco today and Nathan was so worried about me because I got my flu shot. He kept telling everyone that I was getting an owie but he already had his in his leg and he would show them where he had his shot if they would like to see it. Then we went to lunch to Rumbi's. It was very yummy and Nathan was so good. He wanted to eat roni and cheese so that's the place that I know he likes it. After that we met my friend Kristina who I went to high school with at Carter's with her friend Lori and baby Gavin. It was fun to see Kristina; it's one of those friends who I just wish I was closer to in high school but it is fun to keep in touch now and get past the past.
Once again Nathan did not take a nap. I tried but to no avail. I will keep trying everyday because naptime is just to precious to just give up! I am very happy to tell everyone that Ryan is back home. He has been out of town till tonight when we met for dinner. Nathan was so happy to see his dad and I was extremely happy that he is finally home. Rylee has enjoyed having him home as well. Yay for a fun day today!
1 comment:
Hopefully you will get an offer! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment