So tonight Nathan decided that he wanted ice cream. We had told him no because he has seriously been the BIGGEST pill that there ever was today! Holy cow! Seriously I just don't even know what to think. Anyway, he went and got the ice cream out of the freezer opened it and got a big spoon out and started to help himself. It was funny but not so much that we let me just help himself to all of it. He got like a tiny little bit but that was all. I went into Deseret Book tonight and was looking at some books. I am feeling like a bad mom. Whenever I get mad at Nathan then I regret it later. But I just don't know what to do because he just isn't getting the point. I was trying to find a book about how to be a better mom. Any suggestions?
Also on a lighter note Rylee got to go in her saucer for the first time tonight. She was so cute! She goobered the sides up really good. She enjoyed staring at all the toys too. Tomorrow I take her for her 4 month check up. I am sad she has to get shots!! I will post some of the pictures from today...but tomorrow! Good night!
2 comments:
that is too funny! i guess he know what he wants!
I have no suggestions but if you get any let me know because I need them too!!
Post a Comment