Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tractors and so much more!




This is a tag from Sarah's blog...so enjoy...it has taken like three days to finish this. Of course I finish it when Nathan has left and gone with Nana for the day, night and tomorrow day too. I should be able to get a lot accomplished right!? Like a blog that is just a bunch of space taken up by words and things that are pretty much pointless! Hahaha enjoy! I will blog a real blog later about my enjoyable weekend.


Yourself: a little upset with Nathan...messed around on my computer and did something weird to it...


Your partner: watching golf


Your hair: curled out and half of it in a clip with blonde highlights


Your mother: Debby; home relaxing since it would be Sunday the day of rest


Your father: Scott; currently home since it is Sunday but a very hard worker every other day of the week


Your favorite item: a good book


Your dream last night: I can't even remember waking up and feeding Rylee and you expect me to remember a dream?!


Your favorite drink: Diet Pepsi and water


Your dream car: Honda Pilot


Your dream home: Oh its the model home in my neighborhood currently...four bedrooms up stairs with two bathrooms and the laundry room all on the same level and then the family, living, and kitchen with another bathroom on the main floor and an unfinished basement too!


The room you're in right now: Downstairs family room


Your fear: Messing my kids up somehow in raising them...aghhhh...it is very stressful



Where you want to be in 10 years: Oh my, 34 years old, happy with my family Ryan, and maybe have a couple more kids by then.


Who you hung out with last night: Ryan, Nathan and Rylee


You're not: I like Sarah's answer...Perfect because I definitely am not.


Wish list item: Lots of things


Last thing you did: Changed a dirty diaper on Nathan....what a life I have!!!! hehehe


What are you wearing: jean capris and a teal green shirt with NO shoes on


Favorite weather: Sunny and warm enough to be in shorts and outside in the sun!


Favorite book: Oh I have tons but my favorite I can't think of just one right now.


Last thing you ate: a cookie Ryan made :) cherry chocolate chip cookie to be exact yummy


Your life: the best ever!!!


Your mood: pretty calm right now cause Ryan is dealing with the kids


Your best friend: Ryan definitely

What are you thinking about right now: Thinking about Rylee having a belly ache all day


Your car: GMC Envoy


What are you doing at the moment: Listening to the air conditioner running


Relationship status: married


What's on TV: Golf up stairs


Last time you laughed: When I was making potato salad and Ryan was making cookies


4 Jobs I've Had:


1. Computer technician at SUU Education Department


2. Server at Adriana's in Cedar City, Utah


3. Cashier at a few different places


4. McDonald's employee



4 Movies I Can Always Watch:

1. Dirty Dancing

2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

3. Grease

4. Bed of Roses


4 TV Shows I Enjoy:


1. Grey's Anatomy


2. Big Brother


3. The Hills


4. America's Next Top Model


Favorite Places or Things to Eat:

1. Cafe Rio (chicken salad)

2. El Chihuahua (tamale and burrito)

3. Just a good hamburger...which the beef we have from the slaughter is the BEST hamburgers ever!!!

4. Applebee's (shrimp avocado salad)



4 Websites I Visit:


1. blogs

2. hotmail

3. yahoo

4. Utah Real Estate



4 Places I Love to Be:

1. Home with my family

2. My mom and dad's house

3. Vacation somewhere peaceful...Oregon coast

4. Swimming on a hot summer day!




4 Places I have lived:

1. West Jordan, Utah

2. Cedar City, Utah

3. Las Vegas, Nevada

4. Sandy, Utah

No comments: