Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hiatus!



Well, I am ready to go on a hiatus! With Ryan gone and Nathan and Rylee...I think I need a break! When do mom's get breaks? Vacations? Time away from the kids? Hahaha Never right? That's what I figured! So after a good cry Saturday night and emotional all day Sunday I went over to my mom and dad's house. Yes...for help with my kids. I think when you plan on having some help usually every night from your significant other it can really wear on a person to be left alone with the kids for...ya know a whole two weeks. Agh! So it was so nice having my mom and dad here willing to let me crash their house with the three of us! It is not an easy task to get two kids and myself packed up and headed over to the east side. We had a great couple of days though! We did some shopping and just got some small things done that needed to be accomplished! For example, I got a battery in my watch that has been dead for over a year...Yay for me!!! I even bought a birthday present for my dad whose birthday is September 11th. Now if I do say so myself that is definitely ambitious to get that done already. Kudos to my mom who helped pick it out! Now to make sure Nathan doesn't tell Papa what his present is. LOL I can totally see him just telling him anytime too! So today I came home this afternoon/evening. Finally got Nathan in bed and now I get to blog, then begin to clean my house most of the reason I actually came home! Then tomorrow afternoon I am taking Ryan's aunt to the airport and off to my mom and dad's house again. It is just not fun to be here all the time alone. Besides when I am not here the house cannot get messy! So anybody can come and see it anytime! It is awesome let me tell you! Just a little dusting, vacuuming, bathrooms, floors and it will be spic and span!


(This picture is courtesy of my sister Angie...needed to see how cute this dress was on her! :) ) On another note! I believe Rylee has a little bit of Nathan's yucky cold! She has been quite fussy the past couple of days which she is usually such a good baby so this is definitely a different side I haven't seen. She hasn't been sleeping well at my parent's house, she has been congested in the mornings when I feed her and overall just kind of whiny. Who knows though right?! Well, I better begin my cleaning so I don't have it all to do tomorrow when Nathan is awake! Yikes! Now that's a thought! He's such a big helper and all!

No comments: