Well, I just need to know one question...how do you do it?! How does someone have enough patience to never yell or loose it with a child? I have been doing really good but Nathan at church today really tried my patience. Thank heavens Karen was holding Rylee and I was trying to wrangle Nathan. He was pretty good until the last oh about 20 minutes or so. He was laughing at absolutely nothing and was laughing as loud as he could a fake dumb laugh! So there we went out to the foyer. Sat there for a couple of minutes with him on my lap and he was being so naughty out there to. So then I took him outside and gave him a really good talking to....Away we went back in and sat down. We barely got through the closing prayer with me holding my hand over his mouth while he yelled something like "Stinky diaper mommy, change diaper!" Well he wasn't stinky but I was totally embarrassed! Then he was really upset when I sent him with Karen to go to nursery...he kept telling me "no church mommy, home." I was like "NOPE! You are going to nursery" Karen bless her heart is his teacher. So he cried as he walked away but soon got happy. Thank heavens for church and especially nursery because parents would stop going to church if there was not a place to send the kids for two hours! hehehe just kidding but that's how I feel sometimes! So all afternoon he wasn't the most pleasant of children either. After his nap he had a crying fit for over an hour because I wouldn't give him more apple juice. I gave him water and apparently that was just the meanest thing I could have ever done to him. Okay so enough of my ranting...
On a much lighter note. Ryan comes home on Thursday..YAY! Did I ever even mention where he is? I don't remember. He is in Cascade, Idaho. He is on the Cascade Complex Fire up there. Can't wait for Thursday! That makes me happy to even think about it! Well, I must get going I need to clean up the house before my head hits the pillow! Good Night! (I am feeling much better after getting all of that off my chest! Sorry I blog so much about my children!)
1 comment:
I think every parent has there moments. Mine seem to be more and more lately but all I can say is THANK HEAVENS FOR SCHOOL!!
Post a Comment