Well Rylee looked so cute on Sunday! I bought her some new sandals and her cute new hair bow! Gotta love having a girl to make all pretty!
Nathan decided to throw a tantrum after his nap. He was crying and carrying on for over an hour. BUT I am so proud of myself because I did not give in to his wants! Oh PS! This was all over me giving him water and he wanted apple juice which he had already had that day!
Oh and me....just trying to stay positive and patient throughout Nathan's whole tantrum!

Nathan and Rylee! Rylee has got some serious bug eyes....I am sure she is nervous that Nathan is holding her!

This picture is too silly of my baby girl! She was trying to eat her fist but she was definitely serious about it!

Nathan and I were outside the other day and he did a great job on putting the sprinkler flags out on daddy's lawn that is like 3 feet long! If I didn't have two little kids I would be out there mowing it!

Nathan enjoyed his SpaghettiOs for dinner...can't you tell? They were crusted all over him! I was scrubing him forever trying to get him cleaned up.

Rylee was not very happy in her swing...no wonder...she has almost pulled her bow into her eyes! Then she really starts screaming! I love the face with the bow clear down like a sweatband! hahaha
Just a side note! Ryan will be home in like 24 hours from now! I am ready for that for sure! It really can't come soon enough!
1 comment:
your kiddos are so darn cute! i love seeing the pics!
Post a Comment