
Oh wow! Let me first start out by saying that Nathan is just not as good about going to bed as he used to be. Now we are having crying fits and I keep him in his room/bed by putting up the gate that goes on the stairs but in his doorway. It is a great invention but Friday night we took the gate down (because of course it was quite the feat to get him to bed that night) like we always do and at 3am he was in my room. "Good morning, mommy. Wake up" I was first of all absolutely out of it because Rylee had been up at 2am feeding and I had barely gotten back to sleep for oh I would say about 10 minutes. I was just going to dream and then he was there to make sure I didn't get that privilege! Oh yay! So I put him in his bed and then he was right out again so this time I made Ryan take him to bed. That didn't work so Ryan brought him into our bed to sleep in the middle of us. Meanwhile Rylee was fussing because it was no longer dark and quiet...the way she likes to sleep...yes I know PRINCESS!!~ Then Nathan of course lays right next to me and kicks me and touches me while I am trying to sleep...please just a few more hours of peaceful rest! Nope because he continues to touch and talk to me while I turn my back to him. So finally I took him to his bed and he was not happy. I put the gate up and of course listen to him cry while I fall back to sleep in my own bed. So finally at 4am I was back to sleep and up again at 7:30am. What a night! I was so exhausted on Saturday! We had to be up and out of the house because we had an open house here at 11am. The house showed only 2 times but that is also two showings more than any of the other houses (three others) that were in the open house.
Well Nathan had been teething...getting his eye and stomach teeth. He was in so much pain I felt really bad for him. But on the bright side of things on Friday he was able to get on a big tractor at my mom and dad's house. My dad even took him on a ride and he helped my dad level out their backyard. He was so cute! He loves tractors...hence the picture of my last post. Today he was able to go with my mom, grandma and two of my cousins to the Kennecot Copper Mine. Mom said he had the time of his life there and really enjoyed Line and Cott (Caroline and Scott). Nathan loves to play with older kids and kids his own age. Tomorrow he will be going to the zoo which he is definitely looking forward to with "Line and Cott" because he gets to ride the "choo-choo". I am taking Rylee for her 2 month check up and then maybe to get her ears pierced. What an ouchie day huh? Hopefully it won't be too bad and the Tylenol will help make it a little bit better. While I am at the doctor's office then my realtor will be bringing about 12 agents through my house. They are the ReMax agents and they go to each property so they know what they will be showing. And while they will be here my yard will be getting dug into from the Kennecott copper mine people. Sampling my dirt to see if it is contaminated with arsenic or something lovely like that. Hopefully everything goes okay while I am out. hahaha
Today is only Monday. I hope this week goes fast!
1 comment:
i am so sorry you had no sleep! that is no fun! i need sleep to be pleasent!
Post a Comment