Well let me start out by telling you that my computer has gone crazy!!! I tried to get on here all day yesterday and it didn't happen. I could have done a good post because Ryan stayed home with me...Yay!!! This all began two days ago when I took Rylee and got her two month old shots! Ouchie! Then I decided to take her that same night and get her ears pierced. She was an angel for the first ear...because she didn't even flinch or cry! Her lip started to quiver right before the second one and then on the second ear she cried pretty hard but just for a couple seconds!
So check out how stinkin' cute she is with her pretty ears!
She has little cz studs in them! Too cute I tell you! So yesterday morning when Nathan came in while Ryan was getting ready which was too early to even remember what time...Rylee got up to eat and was so fussy! This is because she had her shots with a fever and lovely sore legs. She wanted to be held so bad but she didn't want you to touch her legs at all! I felt terrible for her! So she was on Tylenol all day but Nathan was a pill right off the bat yesterday morning. Ryan even volunteered to stay home because he could see what kind of a day it was going to be! Besides he could get called out on a fire at anytime and he wanted to make sure he spent some time with his family in case he does have to leave! So Rylee's legs had the biggest red spots...they were raised, red, hot and hard! We couldn't get over how big the one spot was! I am so glad they are getting better this morning! 
She has little cz studs in them! Too cute I tell you! So yesterday morning when Nathan came in while Ryan was getting ready which was too early to even remember what time...Rylee got up to eat and was so fussy! This is because she had her shots with a fever and lovely sore legs. She wanted to be held so bad but she didn't want you to touch her legs at all! I felt terrible for her! So she was on Tylenol all day but Nathan was a pill right off the bat yesterday morning. Ryan even volunteered to stay home because he could see what kind of a day it was going to be! Besides he could get called out on a fire at anytime and he wanted to make sure he spent some time with his family in case he does have to leave! So Rylee's legs had the biggest red spots...they were raised, red, hot and hard! We couldn't get over how big the one spot was! I am so glad they are getting better this morning! 
I love being a mom and there really isn't anything better than being a wife and a mom! BUT! I really want to go and get a pedicure...really and honestly just to have some time to myself is all! Sometimes I feel like it is something that I rarely get! I would be feeling that way right now too! With a baby who hasn't felt good and a two year old who seems to be crazy and definitely spoiled rotten; I feel like I need to get out of the house for like oh maybe one hour would be nice.
So yesterday after trying to get on the computer all day I finally gave up. I blame it all on Nathan which I know is SOOOO not nice but ever since he was on here on Sunday messing around I would like to say it is his fault that for the three days that followed him on here it was a mess! Ryan was trying everything he could to try and figure out what was wrong. After last night he thought he might have fixed it...I am so glad because we really don't have the money to buy another computer right at the moment! Alrighty then!
1 comment:
Ouch! I feel so bad for my Rylee girl those legs look like they hurt. But Rylee we love the ears!!
Post a Comment