Sunday, August 19, 2007

Away, Away, Away!!!

Nathan is sick! Yuck! He woke up Friday morning coughing and now has a gross cold. Ryan left to go on a fire up in Idaho last night. So nonetheless I was a wreck last night! I don't know how I just let him go to the fire in Fillmore earlier this summer! So yesterday afternoon and last night I cried a lot! Everytime I talked to someone especially Ryan I would cry. And even now I am crying again just writing this and thinking about it! I hate to think that he might be gone for two weeks...at which point I am making him come home to go to Las Vegas with me. I think that two weeks is generous enough. I don't think I could handle 21 days right now. I tell you that everytime Ryan goes out of town whether for one night or more Nathan gets sick! So today I was going to attempt church by myself with two little kids but then my mom reminded me that Nathan probably shouldn't go to nursery and spread his germs to the kids there. So I was thinking we would just go to Sacrament Meeting. But then in the middle of the night last night and this morning his cold that was just a runny gross nose is now a hacky cough too! I don't think that the moms and dads in my ward want Nathan coughing all over everyone in Sacrament either! So we are homeward bound instead of church which I was definitely looking forward to today! It always gives me the pick up I need for the week ahead of me! Ya know...it helps me get the patience I need with my two kiddos to survive! So off to Nana and Papa's house for some time over there. Not sure how long we will stay. I have to come home on Wednesday to take Ryan's aunt to the airport. My mom and dad are so great because they invited me and the two little ones over to stay so they can help me control them! hehehe Okay, Rylee she is so hard to control let me tell you... Nathan he is usually pretty good especially over there so I am definitely not opposed to the help! Well I better go send off a letter to my missionary brother! I definitely owe him a good letter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick kids are no fun but somehow as mom's we always get thru without getting sick ourselves. Hang in there T. We are here for you.