Thursday, August 9, 2007

Time of my life!



Oh wow! Nathan's teeth are really throwing me for a loop! It would be his eye teeth! Aghhhhh! How come these teeth are so mean to him...and in return he is so grouchy and makes me grouchy too! ! Him waking up this morning at 6:30am did not help one bit either! I was so tired and I could not function. Rylee has been sleeping good from like 10:30pm till about 5am. I can't complain but Nathan definitely needs to sleep in a little bit later than today's 6:30am! I mean Ryan hadn't even left for work yet! Come on! Today I get to go to the doctor and find out what the deal is with my finger nail. It is totally weird! I think it is either an infection or a fungus! Gross! How in the world would I get a fungus under my finger nail?! I don't even get my nails done! It is a funny color and it is thick and lifted up a little bit. Hopefully it goes away fast! My WONDERFUL mom came over and picked Nathan up for the day and night tonight! Yay! It will be good to get some more things done around the house! We still need to paint closet doors and trim that we barely got put up. With Nathan here those things just don't get done because Ryan comes home (bless his heart) and takes over with Nathan. Which I totally appreciate!
On the other hand...I am sure you noticed the pictures of Rylee in her way cute swimming suit! I took her and Nathan over to go swimming the other day at Grandma and Grandpa C's house. Rylee was all in her suit ready to dive into the pool until Nana put her feet in and said that there was no way we were putting Rylee in there. It did end up being way to cold for her so we made it look like she was going for a swim with mommy. I love the swimming suit on her...her Auntie Ang bought it for her so I am sure she will appreciate the photos on the blog today! I can't believe how much Rylee is actually changing! She is getting very long and just over all very cute every single day! I am so grateful to have a little girl! I admit that when I found out I was pregnant this second time I kept on wishing and hoping it was another boy. I thought I would love to have all boys. Then I found out she was a girl and I admit I was a little disappointed and then when she was born and since then I have never been so happy to have a girl! I think someone knew what they were doing. I feel like my life is perfect right now. I am so content to have my husband, little boy and baby girl. It is such a fun time! Well, I need to get going...Wake up the sleeping baby...darn it! She is such a good baby!

No comments: