





So let me start out by giving you a little information on these pictures. So this one of Nathan looking sicker than sick was yes, on the day he probably felt the very worse from his nasty cold that has finally started to subside. As for Nathan sleeping with the baby dolls...he takes things to bed with him at Nana's house. So this day for his nap he choose two babies. I just thought this was so sweet him laying next to his babies. The rest of these are of Rylee. She is showing off the bows that my mom and I made her. My mom tied the bows and I put them together tonight. She is so cute in them...they are a little big on her head still but I like them. I was so excited to get a BIG smile out of Rylee too! Usually I can't get the smile I get before or after but not this time! Yay!
On another note. We decided to come home today. Big Kudos to my mom and dad who let us stay there and helped out a tremendous amount with the two little ones! Brave church alone with my two kids tomorrow and the rest of the weekdays till Thursday. Yes Thursday and Ryan will be coming home! PARTY TIME! Okay not really but I am very excited to see my handsome husband! He has called a replacement for himself to take over on the fire. So that means he will be home for Las Vegas and it will be a fun vacation. Especially because we are going to Cedar City on Friday and staying there Friday night. I can't wait to get away for the weekend with my family. It will be so nice!
We came home this afternoon and put Nathan down for a nap which by the way he loves to sleep on his floor in his sleeping bag! Then very soon after that I was able to put Rylee down for a nap in her crib where she slept very soundly for a few hours! It was nice to have a little piece and quiet because Rylee usually doesn't sleep for the whole time Nathan does. But she loves her crib! I think she needs to move permanently in there don't you!? That would probably make for a great night sleep for me :::::I think:::::: Well, Rylee is screaming at me...she wants to be held so I must go for now!
2 comments:
i love the pictures! her smile is so cute!! and nathan is so adorable getting so big.
I love the bows! She is such a doll. I miss her sooooo much.
Post a Comment