The t-ball team that Nathan is on is the Phillies and he is number 5!! These little 3 & 4 year old boys are pretty cute out there hitting the ball, running the bases and fielding the ball. Nathan fielded the ball first last night and he did such a good job! He ran and got the ball and threw it right to the first base coach. He is getting better on hitting and running to first base and so on around all the way to home plate! He is really getting the hang of it and we are so proud of him!
Go Phillies!



4 comments:
He looks so cute in his Uniform and the colors are right! Good luck Nathan! GO PHILLIES!!
What a cute baseball player. I can't wait to come watch him play. Go Nate!!
How adorable! I bet these games are so much fun to watch.
So cute!! I bet you LOVE going to those games!
Post a Comment