Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting along!!

This morning Nathan and Rylee were playing so cute together! I was so glad because this RARELY happens! Honestly it gets pretty frustrating that he is always picking on her and she screams to let me know that he is bugging her in some sort of way and sometimes she will even attempt to bite him. Most days I feel like I am refereeing between the both of them. They were following each other around this morning and playing and they were sitting on the little couch together (which usually doesn't happen because one or the other pushes the other off and then the one pushed off screams and hits or does something mean back to the other). I had to take a picture because they were so cute playing nice with one another...(*May I note that this is what I envisioned when I was ready to have 2 kids...them playing nice with each other most all of the time...Yes I know a very unrealistic hope but at least it happens every now and again!) I bought this cute outfit for Rylee for Melon Days which doesn't happen to be until the 3rd weekend in September so I thought I better let her wear it now since after Melon Days it probably will be too cold to wear much longer! So cute though right?!

2 comments:

Angela said...

They are so cute sitting on the couch and I was glad to hear they were playing nice. That outfit is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. THey really do love each other. Even if they like to tease. Cute pictures...