Friday, July 18, 2008

Fire

I told Tris I would get on here and post so here I am. I am on the American River Fire Complex, It is just off of I-80 about 1 hour west of Reno, NV. I am a Communications Tech on the fire, where I help support the firefighters with their radios and being able to communicate on the fire. Here are a few pics from what the camp is like and when I can get up to the portable repeater and take a pic I will post it as well. Hope all is going well with everyone and Tris, Nathan and Rylee, I miss you guys, Love Ya

This is my workspace, I know it is messy, but i am working on cleaning it up. If you notice there is a radio taken apart there waiting for some parts.

This is L to R, Jason ( Com leader trainee), My boss Steve ( Com Leader) and Vance (Communications Mngr). Chilling out after breakfast.

This is our Mess Hall, Yummy this is where we eat.
This is some of our Bathrooms (The Blue rooms)

This where we get to shower, they really are not that bad, there is about 12 stalls in each side.
This where we get our Lunches and Water and Gatorade.

More to come.











1 comment:

Tristen said...

Thanks for the pictures, babe! I like to see what and where you are! I miss you tons!! LOVE YOU!