Tonight was Nathan's last night of t-ball. He still doesn't run to first base after he hits the ball. Hopefully he will be able to pick up on those "important" things before next year. He seemed to have a good time. It was good for him to get out with the other boys and learn sportsmanship and the basics of baseball. He got a really cute "trophy" (or whatever you call them) for playing and his pictures turned out pretty good. Go Phillies!

I will post a picture of his team pictures when I can get my scanner to work! Aghhhh frustrating!
4 comments:
Good job Nate. Cool trophy!!! Nana loved to watch you play T-ball.
I love your trophy Nathan! I wish I could have seen you play maybe next time. We miss you and love you!
it's so hilarious to watch little kids play sports. we signed taylor up for soccer last year and when he would get tired of running around after the ball he would just stop where he was + sit on the field. so we have lots of pictures of taylor sitting on the field with everyone running around him. he decided he didn't really love soccer as much as he thought he would :)
Nice trophy Nathan.
Wished we could have seen you play
Love ya
Gma & Gpa
Post a Comment