Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The winners

I was able to pick and order our family pictures today! Yay! Most of the ones everyone voted for I picked except for one....So these are the ones I ordered!



After MUCH thought and deliberation I ordered this family picture because all of our eyes are open...compared to the one below where we are ALL squinting because of the sun and the more onry faces my kids both have (this picture was taken very last!). I loved the wheat field though...so I did order a smaller one for some place else in my house. But I really had a hard time deciding between these two! AGH the choices!!!



Nathan's:


Rylee's:

I haven't completely decided between these two until I see the cropped one of her above.

Ours:

5 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Great pics! What a cute little family!!

Angela said...

Good Choice T. I really like the family one you chose. Good luck picking Rylee's because she is just so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Good choices....its hard when they are all good.

Jenae said...

Tristen! I am so glad that you found me! What a cute pair of rugrats you have! I look forward to blog stalking you!

Jenae

amber belmonte said...

your family is beautiful! we need to take family pictures... i'm always taking pictures of other people + i hardly have any pictures of the 3 of us together... and when we do take them together, i'm usually holding the camera out in front of us trying to make sure we're all in the picture :) i'm glad you found someone! they look great!