Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finished Fence

Our fence got finished today! Yes!!!!! Anyway, Ryan is out of town and he wanted me to take pictures so he could see it...the process and the finished product! I am so glad it is done and now I don't have to worry about sending Nathan out to the backyard, having a trampoline (*which I still want!), or even the little kiddie pool filled with water warming. I am so excited about this!!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so good YEAH!!!!!

Unknown said...

yay! it looks great!

Angela said...

I am so excited for you to have a fence. It will be so nice to send Nathan out to play in his sandbox and not have to worry about him going out front. CONGRATS!

amber belmonte said...

oh how i wish we had a fence :) it looks awesome!

Leilani said...

shows how old we are getting... Getting all excited over a fence. I am the same way, we have one more side to finish and I can't wait! Love the vinyl fence it looks great!