Monday, July 21, 2008

bAsKeT CaSe

Yesterday Rylee decided she had found a new place to play. She loves to throw all the diapers out of my cute basket that I keep them and the wipes in. She spent quite awhile playing in this same basket...she would get in and then out and in again and so on! So cute!
On another note, we got up this morning and not too long after we had the fence company here! Yay! This is so what I have been waiting for...for way too long!!!!! We went to look at the family pictures we had taken and then we stopped at the library on the way home and I was so glad to see the posts in the holes! They are still working as I type this!








What a wonderful day so far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tris that is so exciting about the fence. YEAH!!!! So cute pictures of Rylee in the basket, and really a cute picture of Nate.

Angela said...

I am so excited for you to get a fence!!! Rylee is too cute in that basket. She is such a little peanut.

Trista said...

That's going to be one lopsided fence. ;)

Unknown said...

your kids are so darn cute! love the pics! and yay for a fence!