Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally some pictures

I have been really terrible at taking any good pictures lately! I always forget to get my camera out at the perfect time and by the time it's out the moment has passed! Oops! So forgive me for these OLD pictures...yes they start from July 5th....and then they jump to this past week when Nathan played with Owen. I am still trying to get some good pictures of girls camp...I actually have one really good one of everyone at the Luau the last night of camp but I need to scan it.

Here they are... (Ryan's dad, Stanford and my kiddos)


A man on a mission! Apparently Nathan and Rylee were playing dolls...Nathan is a good pretend dad. :)



Nathan and Owen playing out in the sandbox! This made me so happy because Nathan rarely likes to go out there by himself! I actually want to buy a trampoline so he has something else out there and Rylee I am sure would love to jump on it as well!

We loved having Owen come and play! We will definitely do that more often!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That sandbox looks really fun Nathan. Rylee love the sad face you have....Nathan looks like a man on a mission. I miss you guys. Thanks again for the birthday gift.