Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are the best family pictures we had taken by our SIL Mandy's cousin! She did a great job! Which one is your favorite?! Leave us a comment to help us decide which one to put on our wall! Thanks! I will do the ones of the kids later so stay tuned!!!








11 comments:

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

My favorites are the one under the tire, or the one where you are sitting in the wheat field. (or whatever the field is) But they are all great. She did a good job.

Anonymous said...

I also like the ones in the field. and then the one under the tire. but they are all cute and she did a good job.

Anonymous said...

hi tristen! how are you? it's been so long!! your family is beautiful...i hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. i love the family pictures- my favorites are no.3 and no.7!! I can't wait to hear which one you pick.

Angela said...

Tris they turned out good. She is good.

Unknown said...

they are really really good! way to hard to decide. man tristan you look really really good!!

Angela said...

I am voting for the first one...even though I do like them all.

Anonymous said...

I like 3 & 7 the best
She did a great job.
See you next week.
Love ya!

Mandy and Kalen said...

I am voting for the last one. I think it is the best one of all of you, but really they are all cute! Just get them all and hang them in random places in your house!

LOVE them all!

Misty said...

Okay, my favorites in this grouping are: The one where you are all on your stomach, THe very last picture listed and the very first picture listed.

So great! I wish I had someone to take ours. We haven't had a fam pics since McKayla was 8 months old! Almost 5 years ago. Yikes. Thanks for the motivation : )

Leilani said...

I love the last family pic, that one is wall worthy!

kristina said...

My favorites are the last one and the one that you guys are laying down. They are all really good though I think. :)