Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nathan's Pictures

Here are the pictures of Nathan that turned out the best (at least in my opinion and the photographers too). Leave a comment and vote for your favorite. (she is going to retouch his bite marks/bruises). Don't forget to vote for the family one as well!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

on Nathan's I like 2-3 & 4
they turned out great.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is #4 and then #2. :-)

Mandy and Kalen said...

Oh my gosh! How do I decide...he is just adorable! I think #4 is my fav! The lightest is GREAT on that one and he just looks so sweet and adorable. #5 is cute too, you should get a copy of it to put in his room or in your room or something. Isn't he sweet?

Angela said...

I like #4 & #2. They are so cute

Misty said...

IN this group, I like these the best:
#3 and #4
Cute!

Leilani said...

1 and 5 are my favs, I love the candid shots when they are not alway looking at the camera. Your family is darling, and really all the pics are great. Good luck deciding, to bad we can't buy them all huh! I am the worst, I always buy most of them, and then Justin gets mad....OPPS!