

Nathan decided that he would vacuum today after Ryan got done. He just makes me laugh sometimes!




This was when we started watching the fireworks in the sky and Nathan was very disappointed that none of our fireworks went up in the sky! He wants to get some for the 24th that go up in the sky he said. Rylee went to bed right after we got home from Nana and Papa's house because she was so tired after all the fun of today! I thought I had gotten a picture of her in her CUTE flag shirt that Nana bought for her (Nathan is sporting his that Nana bought for him) but I apparently did not! Dang it! I will have to take one of her the next time she wears it or on the 24th for sure!
Side note: I tried to get Ryan to set up the camera to take a picture of us all in our red/white/blue or flag shirts but we never got to it. One day I will get a family picture taken...even if I have to go to Target!!

5 comments:
That's funny that Nathan called the fireworks popcorn. Sammy called them sprinklers! I'm glad you guys had a fun 4th!
Looks like you guys had fun. Rylee you look so cute in your corker bow. Nathan I agree with you that they look like popcorn.
Happy 4th of July! Nathan and Rylee both look so cute in their outfits! I'm glad you had a good day!!!
Cute outfits on the kids... Sounds like you had a fun day!!
Nathan was so cute doing and watching the fireworks. Was fun to see you guys this last weekend.
Hope your new pictures turn out okay. Can't wait to see them
Have a great week
Love ya
Gma & Gpa
Post a Comment