Friday, August 1, 2008

Abort Operation!?

First off, I got on to check blogs tonight and after getting frustrated about a pop-up saying it would abort operation to my blog, I checked my friend Amber's blog (I LOVE google reader!!) and she saved me from many more headaches! I guess blogger is having issues with Sitemeter. So I just deleted my sitemeter and I was right back on! So thanks a million Amber!!!
I am up waiting...Yes waiting. My friend Karen and her daughter Kilee (who is my babysitter and one of my cute Beehives!) are going to get our copy of Breaking Dawn!!!! Yay! I am very excited to get my copy of it...which we pre bought so we shouldn't be too late. Ryan and Nathan decided to go out and sleep outside in the backyard in our tent. Nathan has been wanting to sleep in the tent for a long time! We had bought an air mattress for camping and the tent. We bought a king size mattress that also zips apart into two twin sizes. Well, the king size is also the same size as the WHOLE entire tent. So before we head to the ward campout this month we better buy a new tent for the four of us. Rylee and I couldn't even fit in the tent tonight so we got stuck inside. Oh well, I suppose I will just enjoy my bed. :)
I must say that I am so nervous about my lesson on Sunday. I have to teach the Beehives and Miamaids and the topic is about to kill me! Anyone have any suggestions on Sacrifice and Consecration?!

2 comments:

amber belmonte said...

i'm so jealous you're getting it tonight! i can't wait to start reading it :) my mom is teaching that lesson this sunday too + she was saying that it's a tough one! when i was the beehive advisor i used www.sugardoodle.net for ideas on the lessons... they have some GREAT ideas! good luck! :)

Angela said...

Thanks for the warning about Abort Operation. I haven't gotten yet but it makes me want to remove it anyways. Glad to hear Nathan did well sleeping outside. Good luck with your lesson I know you will do a great job.