My SIL Mandy tagged me so here ya go!
How To Play: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at then end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys:
1. Watching my kids learn new things
2. Having Ryan come home after being gone out of town!
3. Listening to Nathan sing...especially when he sings "I am a Child of God"
3 Fears:
1. Needles (I agree with Mandy except for epidurals!)
2. Spiders
3. Something bad happening to my kids or husband
3 Goals:
1. To get into a routine of working out.
2. I would like to learn to sew too, Mandy
3. To become a more organized person in my house
3 Obsessions:
1. Shopping especially at Target
2. Reading good books!
3. Checking blogs daily...I love reading everyones blogs!
3 Random surprising facts:
1. I got married when I was 19!
2. I have VERY curly hair...it's natural!
3. I scar horribly! Even if it is a little scrape I will still get pretty good scar to remember it by. i.e. my chicken pox scar between my eyes (I picked a chicken pox when I was 2 and you can still see the scar from it!)
I have tagged the following people: Angie, Alexis, Jayne, Melanie and Katie
2 comments:
I totally remember that chicken pox scar - I always thought it was so cool!
Thanks alot T.
Post a Comment