Nathan has really had a fun week. On Monday afternoon, his friend Owen's mom (one of my good friends Mikaila) called and asked if Nathan could come over and play. I was really excited about that because Nathan hasn't been to play with any friends (by himself) since he was potty trained. So I sent him over there for a couple of hours. He was very much in his element too. Owen and Nathan I think are so much alike because they both talk extremely well, they love to sing, and they spent the afternoon playing puzzles which is something Nathan LOVES to do! When I picked him up he was in NONE of the clothes he had left our house in. I asked Mikaila if he had an accident and she told me that she kept asking him if he needed to go and he would always tell her no. Then the one time he tells her that he needed to go it was almost too late because he waited until the VERY last minute and by the time he got to the potty he had started. Great! Now she is never gonna want to have him over there again! Sorry Mik for the inconvience!!!!! I felt so bad that she had to deal with that but hopefully next time will be better! It's frustrating to me because he has been doing that a lot lately! He waits till the very last minute and by the time we get to the potty he is already peeing. I don't get it. He used to be really good at telling me when he needed to go and not waiting so long. I am back to reminding him and MAKING him go every so often so I can avoid these sorts of situations.
So I really didn't think it would start this young to be honest with you...Nathan started t-ball last night. I know crazy huh!? But he is ONLY 3 years old!!! Maybe I am the one not ready for it yet...I am just having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that my little boy is old enough to play t-ball!! Ryan found out that the rec center has a league for 3-4 year olds and so I told him I would think about putting him in but I wasn't really sure. Then one of Nathan's little friend's mom was telling me she was going to put Lee in either t-ball or soccer. I told her that if she would do t-ball then I would put Nathan in it because Ryan had already talked about it. I didn't want to do it all by myself (because we all know that Ryan's fire season is coming up and he will be MIA for most of the summer!) but I decided if she was going to be there then I would have someone I knew and sit with! So last night was their first game. Their team name is the Bees and they are going to have matching shirts and hats that are black! Yuck, in the pictures you can tell how hot they are and I can't even imagine how hot they will be when they are wearing black shirts and hats! Right after they started last night Nathan asked his coach if it was time for treats because he was thirsty already! Good thing I brought him a drink! Nathan would go out in the field with his glove on his right hand most of the time because he hasn't really worn it much so we will have to teach him how to put it on. They don't have practice just games but it was so cute to watch these little boys hit the ball and then either not run at all or run to the ball or to the pitchers mound. So funny and humorous let me tell you! I got quite a kick out of the whole thing. After it started I thought to myself "I should've put him in soccer because the concept is SO much easier than baseball!" But here we are already in it but enjoying it none the less!
Then this morning Nathan came into me when I was still sleeping asking for a kleenex. Oh yay! He has a cold! Seriously people! This is summer!!! Can't I get a break for a couple of months?! Honestly!
A random picture of Rylee left on my camera. Doing what she does best...eating!
Rylee watching her brother play!
So I really didn't think it would start this young to be honest with you...Nathan started t-ball last night. I know crazy huh!? But he is ONLY 3 years old!!! Maybe I am the one not ready for it yet...I am just having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that my little boy is old enough to play t-ball!! Ryan found out that the rec center has a league for 3-4 year olds and so I told him I would think about putting him in but I wasn't really sure. Then one of Nathan's little friend's mom was telling me she was going to put Lee in either t-ball or soccer. I told her that if she would do t-ball then I would put Nathan in it because Ryan had already talked about it. I didn't want to do it all by myself (because we all know that Ryan's fire season is coming up and he will be MIA for most of the summer!) but I decided if she was going to be there then I would have someone I knew and sit with! So last night was their first game. Their team name is the Bees and they are going to have matching shirts and hats that are black! Yuck, in the pictures you can tell how hot they are and I can't even imagine how hot they will be when they are wearing black shirts and hats! Right after they started last night Nathan asked his coach if it was time for treats because he was thirsty already! Good thing I brought him a drink! Nathan would go out in the field with his glove on his right hand most of the time because he hasn't really worn it much so we will have to teach him how to put it on. They don't have practice just games but it was so cute to watch these little boys hit the ball and then either not run at all or run to the ball or to the pitchers mound. So funny and humorous let me tell you! I got quite a kick out of the whole thing. After it started I thought to myself "I should've put him in soccer because the concept is SO much easier than baseball!" But here we are already in it but enjoying it none the less!
Then this morning Nathan came into me when I was still sleeping asking for a kleenex. Oh yay! He has a cold! Seriously people! This is summer!!! Can't I get a break for a couple of months?! Honestly!
A random picture of Rylee left on my camera. Doing what she does best...eating!
Rylee watching her brother play!





They got three turns to bat and three turns in the outfield. Can you tell Nathan has a large head? The helmet barely fits the poor kid! He had a really good time and we are so proud of him! Great Job Natey!
6 comments:
Good job Nate. Nana and Papa are excited to come see you play T-ball. So cute with the glove on the right hand. What a ball player.
Nathan you look so cute playing Tball we are proud of you. Rylee you look stylin in your sunglasses.
Nathan you look so cute playing Tball we are proud of you. Rylee you look stylin in your sunglasses.
Tristen, it was good practice for me!! He didn't pee on me or anyone else so that is all I care! Just kidding. He is a good boy and we love him. He is so cute playing baseball. He will have a fun time. Cute, cute.
Looking at the pictures of Nathan playing Tball it takes me back to when his Dad played. Looks just like him. Hope you have a fun time Nathan.
We love you
Gma & Gpa
Tris that is too cute for those little guys to be playing baseball! I am excited for all that!
Post a Comment