Friday, June 6, 2008

The Big #1

I will start this post the way I did the other one. Last night at 11pm I looked at the clock and thought back to only a year ago and what I was doing...I was 9 months pregnant with my baby girl Rylee and my water broke at 10:30pm so Ryan was frantically packing my suitcase, his suitcase and Nathan's suitcase so we could hurry to the hospital. Rylee wasn't supposed to be born for two more days...June 7th was her scheduled c-section date but she wasn't waiting. The barometric pressure dropped that night drastically and so when we hobbled into the labor and delivery they were getting quite a few patients with their water broken as well. Rylee Masyn was born at 1:31am on June 6th. Ever since then she has been the joy of our lives. How can you not fall in love with a sweet little girl with THE biggest blue eyes! I can only say that babies catch a lot of attention but she catches even high school boys attention and every person in between and every comment is usually something about how big and blue her eyes are. She definitely has her mommy, daddy and brother wrapped tightly around her little fingers. :) We love you Rylee girl! You are such a blessing in our lives!

Here are somethings about Rylee right now.

1. She loves her brother and gets so excited every morning when she sees him!

2. She loves her daddy so much! She yells at him "dada!!!"

3. She is a momma's girl for sure...which I don't mind. Even though she still doesn't say "momma" yet.

4. She has 4 teeth with some more on the way!

5. She is the BEST eater...she beats Nathan some days!

6. She LOVES ice cream!

7. She doesn't like to get dressed or have her diaper changed.

8. She loves Nana and Papa's dog Bitsy...she calls her "dog dog"

9. She is a little thing...she is still a couple of pounds away from turning her carseat around!

10. She has taken 2-3 steps and stands up all by herself.





Happy 1st Birthday Rylee Girl!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! We can't believe you are 1 today. Have a happy day!

Misty said...

I didn't realize your kids birthdays' were so close!! So fun! They are adorable : ) We are coming up to Utah in a few weeks... Maybe we will be seeing you?!

amber belmonte said...

Thanks Tristen! I love reading your blog too! Blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch :) Happy Birthday to Rylee... she's so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

i cant believe she is 1 wow! time goes by quick!