I just wanted to wish Ryan a Happy Father's Day. I think you are the best dad and husband! You are wonderful and I hope you have a great day! The first thing Nathan told Ryan today was "Happy Daddy's Day". Too cute! I love you babe!
Happy Father's Day Ryan... Tristen, how is this for a small world... I joined a Bunko group, and Malanie is in the group, of course your name came up! I got your blog address from her... Your kids are darling and you look so cute and happy. Hope to talk to you soon!!! leilani
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day Ryan!
Happy Father's Day Ryan... Tristen, how is this for a small world... I joined a Bunko group, and Malanie is in the group, of course your name came up! I got your blog address from her... Your kids are darling and you look so cute and happy. Hope to talk to you soon!!!
leilani
Post a Comment