








After swimming lessons Rylee told us that she wanted Cafe Rio (I know she is talking quite well for being 1 now isn't she?!) for her birthday lunch so we ate some yummy food and then we went to the mall and did a little bit of shopping. Then we came home and I made Rylee a homemade carrot cake for her birthday. Ryan made her probably her favorite dinner Macaroni and Cheese with hotdogs...yeah I know, yummy! After we sang "Happy Birthday" to her and as you can tell she couldn't leave the cake, I mean the frosting alone...too cute! She even tried to take a bite out of the whole cake! She opened two presents last night which she got her first Cabbage Patch Kid and some fake bottles for her babies. One of those low key birthdays but fun to spend as a family!





8 comments:
Happy Birthday Rylee! That cake looks really yummy and it looks like you enjoyed it. Too Cute! Nathan it looks like you are a great swimmer now. Keep up the good work. We love you both & hopefully we will see you soon.
Happy Birthday Rylee!
It was fun seeing all of you at the party last week. Have fun with swimming Nathan. I will have to send some pictures of Kylie also taking her swimming lessons.
Happy Birthday Rylee girl!!!
Love ya lots.
Gma & Gpa Parsons
Such cute pictures! What a sweetie. Happy Birthday, Rylee!
PS...cute blog makeover!
Ahh... Cafe Rio. I am experiencing a pang of jealousy right now! A place I definitely plan on visiting when we are there in a few weeks : ) Rylee is sure a cutie! Been thinking about putting Brinley into swim lessons.... Do you recommend it at age 3?
Happy Birthday Rylee Girl! It's crazy that she is already 1!! I love the new blog makeover...how did you do the cute top?
How adorable is your family! Rylee is beautiful. I cant believe I married Casey either!! Haha, only because we had so many mutual friends and didnt meet until we were 22! But timing is everything. Hope everything with you is lovely and beautiful! Seems so:)
Post a Comment