Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something I know

I had quite a few places I had to go today before I take off with my mom and Rylee for SCRAPFEST this weekend! Yay! I am so excited to go and just have some girl time for a couple of days with my mom, my SIL Alexis and her little girl Elsa (Rylee's age). Anyway, so I had to go to Costco for some much needed pictures I had printed because I have not scrapbooked since we put our house on the market! I got Nathan some lunch there and then we went to the mall to go get some Downeast shirts for Alexis and while I was there I found some awesome deals! I got well they are like the shade shirts for $5 and then the second one for $2.50!!! I was really excited so I ended up getting 5 shirts for myself when I really didn't go there for me at all. haha Anyway, then we stopped at Carter's on the way home and got Nathan some socks and Rylee the cutest swimming suit for summer...it's ruffly and cherries! Too cute! After that we stopped at WalMart for a couple of things and then we finally made it home. I had a message on my answering machine and to my surprise it was my realtor's secretary calling to let me know that we were having a showing today between 2:30-4pm. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30pm! Hello!?!!?! Yeah, good thing I kinda cleaned up my house...I did the dishes and I cleaned Nathan's toys up but not like it should have been! I had clean laundry all over my bedroom and none of the blinds were left open and the kitchen counter had bills on it that needed to be put away!!! Ugh! So when I heard that message I looked at the front door thinking..."are they going to show up any minute now?" Then I looked at the counter and there was the realtor's card sitting there. Yeah, Great...they already came and my house was not in showing order for sure. So I called my realtor up and told her that her secretary needs to make sure to call me on my cell phone when I have a showing because I could have raced home or something I dunno. My realtor always calls my cell phone if I am not home just to give me a heads up but apparently her assistant doesn't. Which I think about now and the other times she has called and it just has never mattered because I got the message in time or whatever. Hopefully something good turns up soon because I really can't do the house spotless everytime I go somewhere...thats one thing I DO know.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Have fun at Scrapfest. Hopefully you get a lot done. That is really frustrating about your realtor hopefully her assistant is better next time.

The Harris Family said...

So, your coming down here? When are you going to be here and for how long? I am hoping I can see you...Call me! By the way...I HATE trying to sell a house, good luck with all of that!

Lance and Em said...

Ok, that sounds like such a fun time! Man, I am going to have to look into that for next year.

Em