Okay, so I haven't really posted for a while but I definitely have some excuses! My sister Angie and my neice Morgan flew in on Sunday December 30th. They were here for a week and it was so much fun to have them around. They stayed at my mom and dad's house so everyday last week we were over there just playing. Nathan was so excited to see his cousin "Mordan" and play with her. Nathan is quite the tease when it comes to girls...I think he likes to see them get upset because he just does whatever he can to make Morgan freak out. Kinda funny sometimes but then it definitely gets old after a while. Angie and Morgan were both really excited to come and see their "baby Rylee". They hadn't seen her since she was like 6 weeks old! To say the least...she has grown up quite a bit! Angie held her lots which as a mom I can appreciate because I am always holding her! So Ang got to give Rylee lots of loves and so did Morgan. Rylee got spoiled by them always being the center of attention and everything! On Thursday, Angie, Morgan and my mom met us at the movie theater and Ryan and I took Nathan and Rylee to Enchanted with them. It is probably one of my most favorite Disney movies for sure! It was so cute and the music was really good too! Nathan came down with a cold early on when Morgan was here and it seemed like it was just going to take its course and move on until Thursday night he went to bed about 7:30ish and he woke up at about 11:30 that night. He was rubbing his ear and wanted Ryan to "kiss it better". So Ryan did and Nathan stayed up until we went to bed about 12am. At 2am Ryan was up again with Nathan...apparently Nathan had never fallen back to sleep so he had been sitting in his room while the rest of us slept. Then he was up again at 6:30am. I definitely felt like something was not right. Rylee had not been sleeping great either for a couple of nights but she would just fuss for her binky and I would go in and put it in and go back to sleep. Nathan woke us up and asked me to kiss his other ear better that early morning. I was really worried after that because he has never said anything about his ears to us. I told Ryan that I would call the doctor's office as soon as they opened which was 8:30am. So I did and we ran out the door about 8:40 to be at the doctors at 9am...which is also a 25-30 minute drive from our house. Well the doctor looked in his ears and said "we definitely have a problem there". So after a visit from the doctor and a prescription for a double ear infection we were on our way! It was the very first time Nathan has ever had an ear infection let alone a DOUBLE ear infection. What we thought started out as him "cutting" teeth moved into a cold and then a lovely ear infection. Yuck! That very next day we asked Nathan if his ears were still hurting and his response to us was "No, the doctor fixed them". hahaha He is really funny sometimes. He was going to spend that night over at my mom's with Morgan and I am so glad that he didn't go because he would have woken them up and he definitely needed his mommy. So Rylee's sleep never really got any better. I was a little perturbed because I thought "what is her deal?!" Well, on Monday she woke up with a nasty cough (which by the way Nathan has had a nasty cought from day 1!!! aghhhhh!!!) so I knew she was getting the same thing Nathan has had! Yuck, Gross, Not exciting for me that's for sure! Then yesterday morning she woke up with the cough but worse and she would cough so much and so hard that she would end up throwing up at the end because it would just gag her too much. Poor little baby girl! Seriously these kind of things just make me so nervous! So I called her doctors office (the same one I had Nathan into on Friday but after I had aggonized about it almost a half a day!) and they said if she was throwing up because she was coughing so much/hard then I needed to take her in. Lovely another trip to the doctors office. Just what I wanted to do. The doctor told me that she has what every other kid in the valley has "bronchialitis". Nothing you can really do. Her lungs sounded really good still so I am grateful for that. He said just to watch her and make sure it doesn't affect her breathing (like so many times per minute) because it can turn into the lovely (very sarcastic there) RSV. So here we are again. I give her tylenol so she can hopefully relax and sleep better. Today she is so onry and she doesn't like the taste of tylenol but oh well at least she will sleep when she has some in her...she wouldn't even do that earlier without it!! Now I sit here and blog because I have shipped Nathan off to my mom and dad's house for the night. He is so excited to go with them to the Utah basketball game...or as he calls it "Utah man sir". haha I thought "now I can finally go and blog about all of this stuff that has been happening since Nathan isn't here". I don't get on the computer very much because he really does take up most of my time. So here are some pictures Angie took with her camera while she was here. Good thing she took pictures because I always forgot to. Oops! (Oh and PS, Rylee weighed 15lbs. 7 oz. at the doctors yesterday still such a little pint!)

I have no idea what this cheesy face is but it is very cute!!!

Eating her dinners at Nana's house. She really enjoys this time of night when she eats her cereal and food.

Morgan holding that silly girl Rylee again....I have no idea what's up with her cheesy funny faces!

Nathan and Morgan in the grocery cart at the store with Nana and Angie...Oh yes and we can't forget Alice who is Morgan's doll she has with her there.

That cute Nana and Rylee girl!!

Nathan riding his spiderman trike in Nana and Papa's basement!

Smiles from the cute Rylee Girl bouncing it up in that saucer!

Uncle Ryan...aka Daddy with Morgan and Nathan and Bitsy doggie!
4 comments:
We did have a fun week. Cute pictures. I will get you mine also.
We had so much fun with all of you. I miss Rylee and Nathan. Love the pictures...
Wow, what a busy week! I'm sorry your babies aren't feeling to good! As you know it is the same thing here. I can't wait for spring so all the "sick" is gone!
Hi Tris!! I am so glad that you found me! Your blog is so cute! I loved all the pictures of your kids...the one in your Christmas card was just not enough! :) I am sorry to hear about your crazy week full of doctor's visits! I will keep checking back often! :)
Post a Comment