Today we took the kids and met my parents and grandma at the Utah basketball game where they played the zoo...oh I mean BYU. Anyway, we had a really good time although Ryan is now complaining that he lost his hearing but it's not fun unless it's loud...okay at least in my book when it's Utah fans that are loud! haha Anyway, Utah lost by like 3 points but life goes on and it was still a great time. Ryan and I sat in our ticketed seats with Rylee and my parents and grandma kept Nathan with them and sat where we normally sit (not where our tickets say). It was pretty packed compared to the other games we go to. Nathan is too cute at the games. Everytime the band starts to play he is up on his feet dancing around. He loves it! He loves to sing the Utah fight song all the time! He always asks me "mommy, sing: 'Utah Man Sir Live Across the Green.'" So of course I sing it most of the time at least 4 times in a couple of minutes but now he knows most of the song. I am impressed because he has really picked up most of the words to the fight song that begins...I am a Utah man sir and I live across the green. Hence the reason he asks for "Utah Man sir live across the green." Rylee was too cute in her cheerleader outfit and Nathan wore his Utah baseball t-shirt. I was cheering the Utes on today and there was a BYU fan in front of us who didn't like me cheering or something so he would make comments so that I could hear him. I didn't care though I just kept right on cheering.
On another note, hopefully Nathan doesn't have the stomach flu. Tonight at dinner he gagged on his food and threw up like 4 times in our kitchen! Yuck! So Ryan and I were on our hands and knees cleaning up which is so not fun. He was hungry after he threw up and so he had a cracker and yogurt and he has kept that down. I am thinking that he isn't sick because he has a VERY sensitive gag reflex that he has thrown up from many times before but who knows right?! 

Here we are at the Utah game today...Nathan was over with Nana, Papa and Grandma Gloria so he wasn't in the picture.

Here is our cute little Ute cheerleader! Go Utes!!!!!

Rylee loves to sit up in the bathtub now that she is a big girl...at least she thinks so! Anyway, her and Nathan play so cute together. Nathan saves her the little pink girl to play with (chew on) and they have a great time in the tub together! Oh can you see the little hairs that stick up on Rylee's head?! They are there I swear!! She is finally getting hair!



5 comments:
I love that little cheerleader. Too bad the Utes lost to BYU. I know Rylee is getting hair I saw it with my own eyes when I was visiting. Cute pictures of the two in the bathtub...
We had a good time at the game. The best part is watching Nathan sing and dance. He loves the band and Swoop. Rylee is the cutest cheerleader ever.
wow tristen in that pic you look like you have lost alot of weight! you look so good! and of course your kids are so cute!!
I'll bet your kids are the highlight of the game. Hey I got a good comment about toilet training on my blog... look into the book "Toilet Training in a Day" by a man by the last name Arzin. I've heard it totally works. I think I'll try it myself!
What cute pictures! I love the cheerleader outfit and Rylee makes it even cuter!
Post a Comment