Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tagged

My SIL tagged me so I guess I have to answer all of these questions.



What's his name? Ryan


How long have you been together? Over 6 years...married 6 years in March


How long did you date? We dated for 3 months and then we were engaged for 3 months


How old is he? 30 years old


Who eats more? Usually Ryan...but there are times when I eat more for example when I am pregnant or nursing... :)


Who said I love you first? Ryan did


Who is taller? Ryan by a foot!


Who is smarter? I went through 4 years of college and Ryan did 2 years but I don't think that really matters because I think Ryan is smarter.


Who does laundry? I do it on Mondays and sometimes Ryan gets to put his pants and shirts away


Who does the dishes? I do the dishes while I make dinner and then after too.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If the kids were standing at the foot of our bed looking up at us, I would be on the right side.


Who pays the bills? Ryan does...he is really good with money


Who mows the lawn? Ryan does that too. He enjoys going outside and working in the yard so I let him have his fun there.


Who cooks dinner? I definitely do that and I usually really enjoy cooking


Who drives when you are together? Usually Ryan but occasionaly I do


Who is more stubborn? I am definitely more stubborn and I am sure Ryan agrees with me on this one.


Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me first :)


Who asked out who first? Ryan asked me out


Who proposed? Ryan at my parents house in Las Vegas on my birthday!


Who has more siblings? We actually are equal there...we each have 2 brothers and 1 sister.


Who wears the pants in the family? I would say we are pretty equal but I can definitely wear them sometimes


Okay to keep it going I am going to tag Kristina, Melanie, Emilee, Katie, and Jayne. :) Have fun!!!

No comments: