Thursday, January 3, 2008

Questions

I got these interesting questions from Sarah's blog...I thought I would put them on my blog with my answers to summarize 2007 and insight to '08. I got the biggest kick out of Sarah and Tyler's answers! So here we go!!!


What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Tris- Raised two kids

Ry- Went to the Barnum and Bailey Circus or "the dang circus"

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Tris- I can't remember the ones I even made...so I am guessing I didn't keep them! Yes I have made some new ones.

Ry- Did I make any???

Did anyone close to you give birth?

Tris- My SIL Lexi, My SIL Mandy, My best friend from high school Melanie, Celeste, and I did too.

Ry- My wife

Did anyone close to you die?

Tris- No

Ry- I don't think so

What countries did you visit?

Tris- stayed right here...

Ry- burnt forest in Idaho

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?

Tris- More patience for sure!!

Ry- Money

What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Tris- Probably June 5th and 6th....the night my water broke and the early morning c-section when Rylee was born! That was a really great day!

Ry- ditto

What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Tris- Giving birth to Rylee

Ry- gaining another child, and finishing the basement

What was your biggest failure?

Tris- Probably not losing more weight after Rylee was born

Ry- gaining a few pounds

Did you suffer illness or injury?

Tris- I don't think so

Ry- i was just sick of the fires

What was the best thing you bought?

Tris- Tool chest for Ryan for his bday...now his tools are all in one spot!

Ry- our bed, KING size

Where did most of your money go?

Tris- To our house...mortgage and paying for the basement

Ry- our kids

What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Tris- Giving birth to Rylee

Ry- Rylee, and taking Nathan Elk Hunting

What song will always remind you of 2007?

Tris- I don't think one really sticks out in my mind...a bunch of country ones probably.

Ry- The Happy Meal song "Buckaroo", Nathan loves singing it and "123 like a bird I sing"

Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer?

Tris- Not nicer, but happier and richer

Ry- of course I am all three

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Tris- Relaxing and vacationing with my family
Ry- Gone Fishing and Hunting, since i didnt even fish the whole year
What do you wish you'd done less of?
Tris- Got mad or yelled at Nathan...I really lose my temper way too much
Ry- Eating out,

How did you spend Christmas?
Tris- Just sitting around my in laws house and also playing games at night
Ry- In Green rIVER

Did you fall in love in 2007?
Tris- Yep, more in love with Ryan and Nathan and I fell in love with my baby girl Rylee

Ry- Sure

What was your favorite TV program?
Tris- Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, American's Next Top Model, Big Brother, The Hills, Friday Night Lights, Amazing Race, Samantha Who?, Private Practice, and I am sure some others that I can't remember.
Ry- Greys, Friday night lights, What about Brian (but then they took it away), Sam who

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Tris- I don't hate anyone

Ry- Nope, I dont think i hate anyone, I might dislike a few

What was the best book you read this year?
Tris- Barrington Family Saga
Ry- who has time to read a book

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Tris- High School Musical
Ry- Nathans singing

What did you want and get?
Tris- Clothes and new scriptures

Ry- A smoker and tool box

What were your favorite films of this year?

Tris- Enchanted...even though I saw it 2008 but it came out in 2007
Ry- Bee movie I guess

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Tris- We spent it with my parents and grandma...we went to dinner and to a UofU basketball game. I turned 25
Ry- went to Outback with Tris's parents, 30

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Tris- Losing weight!!! Agh! I get frustrated thinking about the weight I have to lose...blah!

Ry-same as Tris

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Tris- Boring! I wish I had better fashion sense
Ry- Do I have any fashion

What kept you sane?
Tris- My mom and dad...I went over there when Ryan would go out of town and they helped me with my kiddlets.

Ry- My wife and Kiddos

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Tris- Probably the girl Lauren on The Hills...she dresses really cute

Ry- no one

What political issue stirred you the most?

Tris- The upcoming election

Ry- the election i guess

Who did you miss?
Tris- My sister
Ry- My wife and kids when i was on fires and out of town on work

Who was the best new person (people) you met?
Tris- Rylee
Ry- Ditto

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Tris- I need a lot more patience in my life
Ry- Learning to deal with a 2 year old

What are you most excited for in 2008?
Tris- Watching my kids grow...as sad as it really is...I wish they would stay little!

Ry- Watchin the Kiddos grow

What are you least excited for in 2008?

Tris- The exercising
Ry- Work

No comments: