Okay, Scrapfest was....as Sarah would put it....PHENOMENAL! I had a great time and I got some great pages put together! Yay! I already am looking forward to next years Scrapfest where I will be attending with zero kids! Alright!

On a sadder note...I am so sad about President Hinckley's passing tonight! I am sure he was happy to be reunited with his wife though.
Tomorrow I will blog with pictures of the great weekend of Scrapfest.
3 comments:
We did have a great time at scrapfest . . .I even did some scrapbooking. Not to compete with the professionals that were there, but we had a great time. I also feel sad at Pres. Hinckley's passing, but he is so happy to see his sweet wife. We will miss him.
I guess I will have to attend next year but I will probably have to bring Morgan and maybe she can do her own Scrapbook. Can't wait to see the pictures....
I love the picture! I can't wait too see your scrapfest creations. Sounds like a blast!
Post a Comment