Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sippy Cup

Today I decided to let Rylee try out a sippy cup since she wouldn't lay down for her nap this afternoon. I tried this about a month ago when I switched her to the bottle and she just didn't get it. Today she got it though and she loved it! After a couple of swallows of water she would pick it up all by herself which she doesn't even do with the bottle and she just played around with it drinking it and chewing on it for quite a while.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Where is the bow Rylee?? She looks like she got the hang of it....Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a big girl. She is so cute. and my sweet little Nathan boy. . . so much fun to have friends. =}

The Harris Family said...

Don't you just love it when they learn something new! She is such a cute little thing!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Looks like she is getting the hang of it pretty well. It is crazy how fast they change! She already has changed since we have seen her last! We love you Rylee!