The kids were in the basement play with us and we took some pictures of them...Nathan insisted that he try to take pictures of his daddy and Rylee. Enjoy.
Tate has the same jammies as Nathan- gotta love Costco. Also, I love the new haircut. Darling! I need your email address- I am having a baby/jewelry open house on the 18th and I would love to see you! I want to email you the invitation, but I don't have your email address!
Hi guys, So you read that I've been stockin' ya!! That is just to funny. Your blog is so cute though I'll have to keep stocking ya'll. Now I'll just let you know when I check in on ya.
Nathan, do you want a job? I could use another assistant or second shooter!!
I'll let you know when I'm in Utah again. That would be tons of fun to do a Parson photo shoot!!
Nathan actually did pretty good! :) I haven't read blogs in a while so to catch up...your hair looks so cute! I didn't know you lost your hair after a baby that would have scared me the first time it happened! Also, Maddux is in the 15th weight percentile too..it's fun when they stay so little.
6 comments:
Way to go Nathan! You are such the photographer. Love the pictures.
Tate has the same jammies as Nathan- gotta love Costco. Also, I love the new haircut. Darling! I need your email address- I am having a baby/jewelry open house on the 18th and I would love to see you! I want to email you the invitation, but I don't have your email address!
Nathan- you are such a GREAT photographer! Keep up the good work!
We miss you guys too! We'll have to get together sometime soon! Love ya!
Hi guys,
So you read that I've been stockin' ya!! That is just to funny. Your blog is so cute though I'll have to keep stocking ya'll. Now I'll just let you know when I check in on ya.
Nathan, do you want a job? I could use another assistant or second shooter!!
I'll let you know when I'm in Utah again. That would be tons of fun to do a Parson photo shoot!!
Keep in touch,
gaylene
Nathan actually did pretty good! :) I haven't read blogs in a while so to catch up...your hair looks so cute! I didn't know you lost your hair after a baby that would have scared me the first time it happened! Also, Maddux is in the 15th weight percentile too..it's fun when they stay so little.
Post a Comment