A to Z Tag
Well I got this tag off of Ashley's blog and I thought it would be fun to put on my blog even though she didn't tag me. Oh well, enjoy!!
A - Attached or Single: Attached....very attached to my hubby Ry.
B - Best Friends: Ryan
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Day of choice: Friday and Saturday
E - Essential Item: Diaper bag and everything that comes in it especially diapers and wipes...along with my cell phone!!!
F - Favorite Color: Purple and Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H - Hometown: Sandy, Utah
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate covered cinnamon bears right now
J - January or July: Definitely July because I don't like the cold and snow.
K - Kids: Yes, Kids. Nathan- almost 3 and Rylee almost 1 year old.
L - Life is incomplete without: My family
M - Marriage Date: March 29, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: 3, Angie, Wade and Corey
O - Oranges or Apples: I like both.
P - Phobias or Fears: closed or confined spaces...I am claustraphobic and Spiders and mice! Yuck especially at my house!!!
Q - Quotes: In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed; not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley
(Apparently R was skipped for some reason.)
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag Three Friends: Kristina, Amber, and Angie
U- Unknown fact about me: I play fantasy sports with my hubby and his brothers and friends. hahaha I totally love it and get way into it! I play basketball and baseball.
V - Very favorite store: Old Navy, Kohl's and Macy's
W - Worst habit: Not enough patience if that can be a bad habit which I consider it to be.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Definitely ultrasounds.
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican and Chinese
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn
2 comments:
Thanks alot for the tag.....:-)
Sorry! I would have tagged you but I didn't know you had a blog until afterwards!! But I'm glad I know now so I can keep tabs on you, muahahaha! (p.s. that was my evil laugh.)
Post a Comment