I thought I would update the condition since I last blogged. We made it through our trip to Las Vegas...by that I mean the kids were sick but they did fine. Rylee ran a fever till the night before we left to come home after 8pm that night I didn't give her any more medicine but every couple of hours I would wake up and feel her head to make sure she wasn't burning up.
After two nights in a hotel room with Nathan, Ryan and I had both come to the conclusion that next time he gets left home with Nana. haha He was so bad in the hotel room when it came time for bed. He laid there and kicked the wall (we were totally afraid they were gonna come up and tell us to leave!!) and then when we told him to stop he just got more angry so then he got a spankin' on the bum but I didn't know what else to do...then he would just scream at the top of his lungs. We were thinking that they people on the other side were gonna bang on the wall and tell him to shut up. Bless their souls whoever they may be never did. Meanwhile Rylee slept through all of his tantrums and slept the whole night peacefully. She was a good girl for being so sick. I think the only things that we came home with was a nice cold for me and one for Ryan. Yeah, that would be each and every person in our family with a cold. How could we be so lucky????
Yesterday, we were bums at our house. Around 11am Nathan was watching cartoons and I made my way upstairs to take a shower but decided that I wasn't going anywhere soon so I would lay down for a little bit since Rylee was sleeping too. Not too much later Ryan made his way up and turned on the tv and fell asleep too. Where was Nathan during all of this you might ask....??? He was busy watching tv downstairs and occasionally he would come upstairs to ask for something...one time it was a thing of fruit snacks or as he calls them "snacks" and then another time it was to watch the movie Cars. Finally a while later sometime after noon he decided he was hungry so being the mom I got up and made him a sandwich. Ryan ended up sleeping for another hour to hour and a half. Just trying to get better here in our house. Hopefully it happens sooner than later.
Today we got up and went over to my parents house. Ryan and my dad started framing their basement. It's bringing back some memories of about a year ago when they were coming over here to finish our basement. Kinda crazy how time flies. They only have a little bit more to do on the framing so that's good. Just haveta pay my dad back for all the help he was on our basement. Good stuff!!
2 comments:
I am SO sorry that you were all so sick! I am glad that you are feeling better. Kinsey got a rash a couple days ago that just kept getting worse so I took her to see the doc. He gave us an antibiotic and said she'd be ok. He thought it looked like a strep rash, but NOT strep throat! Its better now!
Well, I am sorry you've been sick! Hopefully you guys can stay better this time!
Sorry to hear you guys aren't feeling well hopefully soon. I am glad to hear mom and dad are doing the basement the grandkids are going to love it down there. Where are my pictures of Rylee??
Post a Comment