We decided that Rylee needed a little boost on her crawling skills. She would much prefer to roll everywhere and scoot than to crawl. Ryan took her blanket and was trying to help her as you will see.
Sad to say but she still does not crawl even though she had some great lessons today!!!
Rylee- you're doing SO good! I had to practice with Nathan once upon a time! Sometimes it takes a little practice and before you know it, you won't be able to keep up with her! She's so stinkin cute!
2 comments:
Keep trying Rylee you'll get it one of these days. I love the poses. TOO CUTE!
Rylee- you're doing SO good! I had to practice with Nathan once upon a time! Sometimes it takes a little practice and before you know it, you won't be able to keep up with her! She's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment