Wow, 100 posts already!!! Kinda crazy to think about but this post will be about something so cute and fun that I have been introduced to! It's called For Giggles n Grins. You have to check this website out! They have the cutest things...I especially love their hairbows for little girls. My sister's friend Jen had a party for them and I bought some cute bows for Rylee and a new headband. They are so cute and fun that I had to share this website with you all!!! They are out of Las Vegas and she does parties too! Anyway, I am excited about these and so I had a little photo shoot with Rylee to show the cute bows I bought for her. She looks very cute even though we didn't change outfits so the bows don't match but you get the idea. Tomorrow if Rylee isn't sick I am going to my friend Sarah's party for her clippies. I hope to find some flowers for Rylee there too. (I say IF Rylee isn't sick because Nathan came down with a fever yesterday in the middle of church and it lasted about 24 hours. I have figured that Rylee will probably be getting this same bug within the next 3 or 4 days since that is about how long it took Nathan to get it. He got it from his friend Lee last Wednesday when we didn't know Lee would be sick on Thursday!!! Yucky but we'll deal with it as it comes!!) Anyway enjoy the new hair bows! Let me know which ones are your favorite...she wasn't the easiest to get to hold still while I took some pictures. There are a couple of the same bow just different pictures because she was such a wiggle worm!!~ Happy 100th Post!









8 comments:
Way too cute! I love the custom ones she did for Morgan.
Oh just the cutest model ever... the bows are darling.
Cute. I love the pierced ears as well! I eally hope you can come tomorrow and that you are all healthy. Mapquest my house...and I can even email you my # in case you get lost.
love the bows! just might have to order some! i hope she doesnt get sick! we all had already its not fun!
Way cute bows! I need some!!
Love the bows! She is SO cute! I checked out that web site and they have some cute stuff!
Sooo adorable! I love the last pic with the red, white, and blue bow, how cute would that be on the 4th of July??
I'm glad I found your blog, woman!
This whole thing is pretty new to me, but I'll learn quick!
Your family is super cute!
Ok, so I tried to find the cute 4th of July bow on the site... maybe it's not on there because it is March?? I want it! Let me know how ya got it : )
Post a Comment