





My neice Morgan flew into town today and it happened to be her 6th birthday too! Happy Birthday Morgan! We had a birthday party for her at nana and papa's house and it was lots of fun! Morgan got some fun gifts and we had a great time! Nathan was completely convinced that today was his birthday and that he was going to get "two choo choos". Nana even let him have a candle on his cupcake (Nana made homemade red velvet cupcakes that were yummy!!!). It took all night to finally explain to him that his birthday isn't for 2 more months....all's I can say is that it is going to be a LONG two months!!!


Morgan showing off her new Polly Pockets! haha I loved this picture...priceless!!!

Nana putting the new charm bracelet that she got on her wrist.
Grandpa C holding Rylee girl and Grandma C came which we are so glad that they are feeling better!


2 comments:
I think that Morgan looks a lot like you Tris!
Looks like you had fun with Morgan and the party. I am glad she got to come on Spring Break and visit. Good luck with the two months they won't let you forget their birthday. Rylee looks way too cute with her new bow. Those cupcakes are the best.
Post a Comment