Sunday, March 2, 2008

Getting there

Here are some pictures of our trip to Las Vegas last Tuesday through Thursday. While Rylee was sick and so was Nathan. Rylee and Nathan both have those eyes that say "I am sick and I don't feel good!" Well I am happy to announce that we are getting better...slowly but surely!!!!


These are some pictures of today...Rylee in her cute church dress and Nathan trying to be good after church. Oh yes, and Rylee standing up at the ottoman eating the bottom of Ryan's pants.


7 comments:

Angela said...

She looks way too cute in that dress! I love it. Nathan looks like he is being good. Love the pictures.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are SO cute!

No, I didn't get photoshop! I want it SO bad... OK- in Kalen's words "I NEED it!" Anyways, the program came with my printer. It doesn't do anything but blur the edges. But I thought it was fun to play around with!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Sooooo cute =)

Ames Family said...

Such cute little darlings! Nathan looks so big and Rylynn is darling in her little dress. I like her bow! I am actually going to have an open house on the 18th for my headbands and clippies along with my friend Monica and her jewelry. It will be from 6-9...you should totally come! I will get you more details when I make the invitations. I would honestly love to see you!

The Harris Family said...

That picture of Rylee in her church dress is so adorble! What a cute smile! I am glad you are all feeling better!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm glad they're feeling better. That picture of her in the stroller looks like she doesn't feel very good. I love her dress.. so cute!

Janssen said...

What cute kids! I'm so glad you found me - it's fun to see what you guys are up to!