Saturday, August 2, 2008

Backyard Camping

Nathan and Ryan slept outside in our backyard last night in the tent. Doesn't sound like too much fun does it? Well, Nathan had the best time! He was so excited to sleep in his sleeping bag and in the tent; he didn't even care it was only in the backyard! They took books out and a latern and they read some stories and had a wonderful time just being together! Ryan said that when Nathan fell asleep, he was out for the night and didn't wake up till this morning! What a cute little camper he will be! This morning when Ryan was taking everything down and bringing it inside a wasp stung him on his leg! Not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES people!!! Hello!? I would have been freaking out but he wasn't. He came upstairs to where I was sleeping and just calmly told me that he had gotten stung three times on his leg. Apparently he found a wasps nest under one of the stairs on the deck. He was just glad that it wasn't one of the kids who had gotten stung and he sprayed the nest this morning so tomorrow we will knock it down.
I am happy to say that we got our books last night! Yay! I didn't think I would start to read it but I did read about 15 pages last night before I went to bed. I just couldn't contain myself! I have read some more today but I have had a serious headache. I actually put both of the kids down for a nap *Yes Nathan is taking a nap!* and I have worked on my lesson as well as been reading some more of Breaking Dawn!! SOO GOOD! Anyway, here are the boys outside camping...oh along with a picture of Ryan that Nathan took...ENJOY!



4 comments:

Angela said...

That is so cute! I am glad Nathan & Ryan had a great time camping.

Unknown said...

how fun!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait until we have a yard!! Have you read all of Breaking Dawn yet?

Mandy and Kalen said...

I wanna camp in my back yard but my back yard is dirt...well right now it is mud! Yuck!!!