Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yes I finished...

I did finish the book as a few of you have asked! I have been MIA because I have been taking care of a sick baby since last Sunday...who is finally better after two doctors visits, over 104.4 degree temperature and high ones for 5 days thereafter, ear infection, and lots of Tylenol and Motrin! Last Sunday she had a fever that I didn't even notice until we were in church and she was extremely clingy and onry! So that night she had the extremely high fever ALL night and Monday she was NOT herself...she wouldn't eat, drink, and all she wanted was for me to hold her. So Monday evening after finding out that her doctor was out of town I decided that I would wait for Ryan to get home and we would take her to KidsCare. The doctor said she had an ear infection in one ear and gave her some antibiotics. When she woke up the next day just as onry and miserable I was not convinced that she was by any means better or getting better! I stayed home with her and Nathan since she was way to sick to go anywhere until Thursday when I thought I was going to go insane inside my house!! I got up and got Rylee ready and realized she had a rash on her belly...I immediately thought she was allergic to her medicine. We went to the zoo with my mom, my brother Wade and his family. Rylee was pretty good until the end of it but I wasn't too worried because I was taking her to her doctors office to see the nurse practitioner (who I don't exactly care for but what can ya do when your baby is sick!?). The first thing the doctor told us was that the rash was Roseola. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I did not think it looked anything like Nathan's rash from Roseola and she still was running a fever with the rash which usually doesn't happen! Basically she started getting better like that evening...she was eating better and everything! She looked so sick the entire week it made me sad because her eyes looked terrible too! The ear infection was completely viral as well! They did some blood work and it was all viral...Can I just say...I hate ROSEOLA! This was the very same virus that made Nathan seizure when he was 8 months old! Yuck! Glad that's over with!
Okay, so I did finish Breaking Dawn last week...one day while Rylee was sleeping, my mom came over and got Nathan so he could get out of the house all I did that afternoon was read! I read until I was done! I really enjoyed this book. I think I said that it wasn't my favorite but I really loved reading more about Bella and Edward! I LOVED how it ended...it made me happy but at the same time it wasn't like I thought it would be kind of anti climatic as Ashley put it. For some reason during parts I thought she dragged things on that didn't need to drug on as long as she did. But overall I enjoyed it! I think my favorite book was Eclipse but I am eagerly awaiting for Twilight the movie to come out in December. I think I will be going back and reading all the books again...but not right now...I do have three other books I have started reading but haven't finished. I must finish all of them first, including The Host! I have much to blog about still! I have lots of pictures of what we have been doing besides taking care of a sick baby! My SIL Alexis has been here for two weeks now and they came and stayed last weekend...we had lots of fun the past two weeks and I have pictures to blog! Soon...

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm right there with you on the Breaking Dawn opinion. I liked the way she wrapped everything up and I, too, loved all of the Bella and Edward stuff. I think Jacob's view/Book II went on longer than necessary and I wish that the wedding/honeymoon would have lasted longer.
As far as the baby cover goes, I'm not sure what my sister charges, exactly. I think it would depend on the kind of fabric and how many pieces you wanted. Her e-mail address is lpaigehanna@gmail.com if you ever want to contact her about the covers. I think she has pictures of other covers she's done if you need any more examples.

Angela said...

I am waiting to see some pictures so post them soon. I have to still start the whole series since I am about the only person who hasn't read all of them. I hated Roseola too when Morgan had it. It was so frustrating that she had 104 degree temp. Glad Rylee is better.