Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zoo

Last week we decided to go to the zoo one day. It was fun to go see all the animals because I hadn't taken Nathan or Rylee this year at all! I'm a terrible mom, I know! We went with my brother Wade, his wife Alexis and their girls Caitlyn and Elsa.


Elsa and Wade





We learned something new this time we went! They have a carousel at the zoo now and so of course we had to ride it! I kept Rylee off because she was fussy but everyone else went.

The best part of the zoo! Choo-Choo Train! We had a good time on this for sure! Nathan kept asking all throughout the zoo when we were going to ride the train?! Don't worry we rode on it!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Rylee & Elsa look so cute in there hats. Looks like you had fun.