Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Church History Museum

Last Friday we rode Trax downtown to go to the Church History Museum. I had never even heard of anything that was in there but it was really neat. They have a part called "I am a Child of God" for kids and my kids had a really good time! Afterwards we walked around temple square and then had lunch at a little cafe inside the Joseph Smith Memorial building called the Nauvoo Cafe. SO YUMMY! I can't wait to go back there! I think a couple of my favorite parts of the museum were the Angel Moroni (actual size) and then the replica of the Conference Center's podium where you could stand behind it and see what the people who speak see. Pretty neat! Here is a little bit of what we did at the museum and our trip downtown...







The actual size Angel Moroni in the museum.

No comments: